Monday, March 2, 2009

The end of a long day


so it's 10pm and I am finally winding down... it's been a long day.
Here's how it adds up:

1/2 hour dropping kids off at school (school bus comes WAY too early)
3 hours volunteering in Kaycee's school library (including 2 computer crashes)
1 1/2 hour lunch with good friend who shared some GREAT news!
4 hours at the office (Baylee was there for 2 so I really didn't get a lot done!)
1 1/2 hour dinner cooking, eating, cleaning up (fish sticks and Spaghetti O's should never take that long!)
1/2 hour driving to dance class and back
1 1/4 hour at the gym
1 hour supervising homework
1 hour baths, stories, prayers, kisses, hugs (put Baylee back in bed and do over again!)
1 1/2 hour laundry and straightening up
1 hour catching up on Bible study work

Wow, I've never really took the time to figure up how I spend my time each day.... wish there were more hours in my day, but.... All in all- a pretty good day, I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment