Saturday, February 6, 2010

Does this count????

My sister has issued a challenge to cook.  To actually use the things in my kitchen and create a meal for our family.   I do try, I do....it's just that between dance, basketball practice and work I barely have time to run through the drive thru!  So we usually end up scarfing down some "all in one- meal in a box" at 730pm. 

And like any good big sister, I can't stand to not participate....Look what I did today



-Homemade  Pilsbury Cinnamon Rolls right out of the container.  I did actually have to bake them!

The faces of my satisfied customers:

He wasn't really fully awake, yet so his opinion doesn't count!

Conner's friend, Alex, doing the "Since I'm the guest, I'll pretend to like her food" face.


Kaycee's friend, Taylor.  I bet she was thinking I wish she'd put that camera down so we could eat in peace!


I think Kaycee actually enjoyed the cinnamon rolls! 

I know it doesn't really count as cooking per se, but it's 10 times better than the cold cereal and milk I serve on school mornings!!! 


1 comment:

  1. It counts! Secretly I just wanted to try using the Mr. Linky thingy. It works it lists both our posts. Now I just need to make more friendws!

    ReplyDelete