Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow


Well, I for one am done with the snow!!!   Almost 3 feet of snow!  A historic storm, they say!  Ughhhh, I say!  After two days in the house, I am so ready to get outta here!   I've cleaned, baked, cleaned some more, watched TV, ventured out into the winter wonderland, checked Facebook, and ventured out into the snow again.    

Last  night the snow was falling so fast.  2 inches an hour they say and it snowed all night long!

Kaycee and Taylor ventured back across the road to our house.  Those two are best friends!



Snowpocalypse - that's what they are calling it....






Baylee wasn't too happy after getting hit by a snow ball

But she perked up at the mention of some hot chocolate waiting for her inside





Cleaning off the DirecTV dish was a hourly chore!

The big kids started to become daredevils and were jumping off the side of the porch into the snow.


The landing

Kaycee jumped feet first and got stuck! 

After some hard core shoveling and snow blowing we finally were able to make a nice path off the porch.

A house full of kids on a snow day means a whole lotta boots!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment