Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friends

We actually were able to get out tonight and got some food that I didn't have to cook!  The main road had drifted over with snow last night and today there were 6-8 ft high drifts on either side.  I took a picture out the car window with my phone

This was the view from my car window.  The road is only about one car width wide so your out of luck if someone is coming the other way, but we just had to get out today!  I really can't believe how much snow has blown across our road.   The rest of the roads were pretty good.  I don't know if it will be back to normal until spring!

Our neighbor Kayla came by today and babysit for a few hours while I worked at the office for a bit.  The girls get really silly when they get together!



Conner was so outnumbered 4 to 1 by the girls today so he got prepared early with his Nerf gun!


No comments:

Post a Comment